What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Imagine Having Your Little Baby On Your Arms Within 48 Hours From Now!Here’s How a Proven Quick And Easy Method Induces Labor Naturally in a Safe Way…
- Which maternity acupressure techniques which will help in cases where the cervix is fully dilated, but it’s difficult to push the baby through the birth canal
- Two simple acupressure techniques that help a baby in a posterior position turn into an optimal anterior position for easier birth
- The amazing acupressure points that help your cervix dilate and significantly decrease your chances of a Cesarean delivery
- Techniques to stimulate onset of labor contractions to start and to strengthen contractions during labor when necessary
- How to use the maternity acupressure method to prime your body for labor and delivery
- How to induce labor at home and avoid the risks and discomforts of chemical labor induction in a hospital
- How to help your baby descend better into the pelvis and help him or her to make the most important journey into this world
- Amazingly helpful acupressure techniques that combat the feelings of nausea and vomiting which sometimes occur during labor
- Acupressure tactics that calm your mind and give relief from anxiety and nervousness before and during labor
- 7 acupressure techniques that produce a pleasant anaesthetizing effect on the contraction pains – WITHOUT medication (guess why the doctors won’t tell you about these…)
Is it something I can trust?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I know I can track down some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Maternity Acupressure scores an averge of 3.90, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Maternity Acupressure scores 67.42/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.maternityacupressure.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: maternityacupressure.com you’ll also be taken through to maternityacupressure.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)